I now have a new nickname at work due to an incident yesterday. In our grocery office at work we have a microwave and I usually eat lunch there because it is less crowded than the break-room. Well I had accidentally over cooked one of my rolls and it was very hard and nasty. Well me and some of the guys(Mostly Me) wondered what would happen to a roll if you left it in for three minutes. So I decided to try an experiment. So I threw in a roll and shut the door.
Then I set the timer and we all got busy talking too much and forgot about it.
All of the sudden we smelled something burning and I whipped around in my chair and threw open the microwave oven.
My poor little roll looked something like this.
And the office smells awful. I am sure it will take a few days to air out. I have also been banned from the microwave. The funniest part though was when another manager came walking by and seen all three of us gathered around in a circle, hands held high, praying to the sprinkler system in the ceiling. I think it really confused him for a minute.